Monday, January 4, 2010

I can't sit down,

I can't stop spinning in circles, I can't stop squealing, I can't stop jumping up and down, I simply can't calm down.

We are going to China!!

Our agency called a little while ago to let us know that our TA has arrived! Tentative travel dates right now are Jan. 26th through Feb. 12th. Once our consulate appointment is finalized we will be able to buy our plane tickets and finalize all our travel plans. Hopefully the consulate will get back to our agency quickly and we'll know tomorrow or Wednesday.

Three weeks until I hold my littlest girl!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, I cannot wait to follow your journey
    Vicki
    http;//www.pomafamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you!Can't wait to follow your journey!
    Get to packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great trip--pack warm clothes it is freezing in Beijing! we traveled 12/1-12/17

    jen
    www.nataliecarol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My husband Chris and I are in your travel group and we can't wait to share this special time with everyone. We are so excited that we will be leaving soon too. Good to "get to know you" a little bit through your blog. You can check us out too at www.chrisandlaura.squarespace.com and the login is: friendsandfamily and the password is: adoption
    Have fun packing,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete