Monday, January 18, 2010

7 days and counting

Just thinking that this time next week our bags will be sitting by the door to leave very early the next morning gives me goosebumps! I've packed and re-packed Claire's suitcase about 8 times already and it is currently scattered all over the living room for another repacking.

I just heard about this documentary and I so wish we would have been able to see it before going to China. It looks amazing and I'm sure we are about to experience much of what is shown in the film. Go to this website and watch the trailer. Just the trailer was enough to bring tears to my eyes.

http://www.woainimommy.com/

wo ai ni mommy
wah I nee (I love you) mommy

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your trip! My husband, son and I live in Carlisle, Pennsylvania (20 mins south of Harrisburg), and are adopting a soon-to-be-six year old daughter from Anhui province. We are currently waiting for LOA, and would love to keep in touch (and maybe meet when our daughter arrives), since you live so close. You can reach us at marknjess@comcast.net.
    Have a wonderful trip!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete